Pagini

miercuri, 29 martie 2017

The Rolling Stones - The Rolling Stones ( 1964 )


Track listing

Side one
No.TitleWriter(s)Length
1."Route 66"Bobby Troup2:20
2."I Just Want to Make Love to You"Willie Dixon2:17
3."Honest I Do"Jimmy Reed2:09
4."I Need You Baby"Ellas McDaniel3:33
5."Now I've Got a Witness (Like Uncle Phil and Uncle Gene)"Nanker Phelge2:29
6."Little by Little"Nanker Phelge, Phil Spector2:39
Side two
No.TitleWriter(s)Length
7."I'm a King Bee"James Moore2:35
8."Carol"Chuck Berry2:33
9."Tell Me (You're Coming Back)"Mick Jagger, Keith Richards4:05
10."Can I Get a Witness"Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier, Eddie Holland2:55
11."You Can Make It If You Try"Ted Jarrett2:01
12."Walking the Dog"Rufus Thomas3:10

Personnel

The Rolling Stones
  • Mick Jagger – lead and backing vocals, harmonica on "Little by Little" and "I'm a King Bee", percussion
  • Keith Richards – guitar, backing vocals
  • Brian Jones – guitar, harmonica, percussion, backing vocals, co-lead vocals on "Walking The Dog"
  • Bill Wyman – bass guitar, backing vocals
  • Charlie Watts – drums, percussion
Additional musicians
  • Ian Stewart – organ, piano
  • Gene Pitney – piano on "Little by Little"
  • Phil Spector – maracas on "Little by Little"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu