Pagini

sâmbătă, 1 aprilie 2017

John Lennon - Imagine ( 1971 )




Track listing

All songs written by John Lennon, except "Oh My Love" by Lennon and Yoko Ono.
Side one
  1. "Imagine" – 3:01
  2. "Crippled Inside" – 3:47
  3. "Jealous Guy" – 4:14
  4. "It's So Hard" – 2:25
  5. "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier" – 6:05 [nb 3]
Side two
  1. "Gimme Some Truth" – 3:16
  2. "Oh My Love" – 2:50
  3. "How Do You Sleep?" – 5:36
  4. "How?" – 3:43
  5. "Oh Yoko!" – 4:20

Personnel


John Lennon – vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, piano; whistling on "Jealous Guy"; harmonica on "Oh Yoko"
George Harrison – electric and slide guitar on "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier", "Gimme Some Truth," "Oh My Love," and "How Do You Sleep?";dobro on "Crippled Inside"
Nicky Hopkins – piano; electric piano on "Jealous Guy", "Oh My Love" and "How Do You Sleep?"; tack piano on "Crippled Inside"
Klaus Voormann – bass; upright bass on "Crippled Inside"
Alan White – drums on "Imagine", "Gimme Some Truth", "Oh My Love", "How Do You Sleep?", "How?", and "Oh Yoko!"; tibetan cymbals on "Oh My Love"; vibraphone on "Jealous Guy"
Jim Keltner – drums on "Crippled Inside," "Jealous Guy," and "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier"
Jim Gordon – drums on "It's So Hard"
King Curtis – saxophone on "It's So Hard" and "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier"
John Barham – harmonium on "Jealous Guy"; vibraphone on "How?"
Joey Molland and Tom Evans – acoustic guitars on "Jealous Guy" (incorrectly credited as "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier")
John Tout - piano on "Crippled Inside" (incorrectly credited as playing "acoustic guitar")
Ted Turner – acoustic guitars on "Crippled Inside"
Rod Linton – acoustic guitar on "Crippled Inside", "Gimme Some Truth" and "Oh Yoko!"
Andy Davis – acoustic guitar on "Gimme Some Truth", "How?" and "Oh Yoko!"
Mike Pinder – tambourine on "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier"
Steve Brendell – upright bass on "Crippled Inside"; maracas on "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier"
Phil Spector – harmony vocal on "Oh Yoko!"
The Flux Fiddlers (members of the New York Philharmonic) – orchestral strings

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu