Pagini

duminică, 11 februarie 2018

Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter ( 1969 )



Track listing

  1. "I'm Yours & I'm Hers" (Johnny Winter) – 4:33
  2. "Be Careful with a Fool" (Joe Josea, B. B. King) – 5:17
  3. "Dallas" (Johnny Winter) – 2:48
  4. "Mean Mistreater" (James Gordon) – 3:54
  5. "Leland Mississippi Blues" (Johnny Winter) – 3:32
  6. "Good Morning Little School Girl" – (Sonny Boy Williamson) – 2:45
  7. "When You Got a Good Friend" (Robert Johnson) – 3:41
  8. "I'll Drown in My Tears" (Henry Glover) – 4:46
  9. "Back Door Friend" (Lightnin' Hopkins, Stan Lewis) – 2:55

Personnel.

  • Johnny Winter – lead guitar, slide guitar, harmonica, vocals
  • Uncle John Turner – percussion
  • Tommy Shannon – bass
  • Edgar Winter – keyboards on "I'll Drown in My Tears", alto saxophone on "Good Morning Little School Girl"
  • Elsie Senter – backing vocals on "I'll Drown in My Tears"
  • Carrie Hossel – backing vocals on "I'll Drown in My Tears"
  • Peggy Bowers – backing vocals on "I'll Drown in My Tears"
  • Stephen Ralph Sefsik – alto saxophone on "I'll Drown in My Tears"
  • Norman Ray – baritone saxophone on "I'll Drown in My Tears"
  • Walter "Shakey" Horton – harmonica on "Mean Mistreater"
  • Willie Dixon – acoustic bass on "Mean Mistreater"
  • Karl Garin – trumpet on "Good Morning Little School Girl"
  • A. Wynn Butler – tenor saxophone on "Good Morning Little School Girl"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu