Pagini

duminică, 26 august 2018

The Animals - The Animals on Tour ( 1965 )




Track listing

Side one
  1. "Boom Boom" (John Lee Hooker) – 2:57 [edited version without guitar solo]
  2. "How You've Changed" (Chuck Berry) – 3:10
  3. "Mess Around" (Ahmet Nugetre) – 2:18
  4. "Bright Lights, Big City" (Jimmy Reed) – 2:52
  5. "I Believe to My Soul" (Ray Charles) – 3:23
  6. "Worried Life Blues" (Big Maceo Merriweather) – 4:09
Side two
  1. "Let the Good Times Roll" (Leonard Lee) – 1:52
  2. "I Ain't Got You" (Calvin Carter) – 2:27
  3. "Hallelujah I Love Her So" (Ray Charles) – 2:43
  4. "I'm Crying" (Alan Price, Eric Burdon) – 2:49
  5. "Dimples" (John Lee Hooker, James Bracken) – 3:15 [different version from the one found on The Animals]
  6. "She Said Yeah" (Roddy Jackson, Sonny Christy) – 2:19

Personnel

  • Eric Burdon – vocals
  • Alan Price – keyboards
  • Hilton Valentine – guitar
  • Chas Chandler – bass
  • John Steel – drums

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu