Pagini

joi, 27 decembrie 2018

Rod Stewart - Gasoline Alley ( 1970 )







Track listing

No.TitleWriter(s)Length
1."Gasoline Alley"Stewart, Ronnie Wood4:02
2."It's All Over Now"Bobby Womack, Shirley Jean Womack6:22
3."Only a Hobo"Bob Dylan4:13
4."My Way of Giving"Ronnie Lane, Steve Marriott3:55
5."Country Comfort"Elton John, Bernie Taupin4:42
6."Cut Across Shorty"Wayne P. Walker, Marijohn Wilkin6:28
7."Lady Day"Stewart3:57
8."Jo's Lament"Stewart3:24
9."You're My Girl (I Don't Want to Discuss It)"Dick Cooper, Beth Beatty, Ernie Shelby4:27

Personnel

  • Rod Stewart – lead vocals, acoustic guitar on "Jo's Lament"
  • Martin Quittenton – acoustic guitar
  • Ronnie Wood – guitar, bottleneck guitar, acoustic guitar, bass
  • Stanley Matthews – mandolin
  • Ronnie Lane – bass on "My Way Of Giving" and "You're My Girl", backing vocals on "My Way Of Giving"
  • Pete Sears – piano on "Country Comforts", bass on “Cut Across Shorty”.
  • Ian McLagan – piano, organ (the credit list notes: "Mac not available due to bus strike". However, the US release credits him, suggesting he was dubbed later)
  • Mick Waller – drums
  • Kenney Jones – drums on "My Way Of Giving" and "You're My Girl"
  • William Gaff – whistle
  • Dennis O'Flynn – bass violin
  • Dick Powell – violin
  • Jack Reynolds – backing vocals on "Country Comfort"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu