Pagini

miercuri, 22 ianuarie 2020

The Hollies - Would You Believe? ( 1966 )



Track listing
All songs attributed to "Ransford" are by Allan Clarke, Tony Hicks and Graham Nash
Side one
No.TitleWriter(s)Lead vocalsLength
1."I Take What I Want"David Porter, Mabon "Teenie" Hodges, Isaac HayesClarke2:15
2."Hard Hard Year"RansfordClarke2:13
3."That's How Strong My Love Is"Roosevelt JamisonClarke2:42
4."Sweet Little Sixteen"Chuck BerryClarke2:21
5."Oriental Sadness"RansfordClarke and Nash2:37
6."I Am a Rock"Paul SimonClarke2:48
Side two
No.TitleWriter(s)Lead vocalsLength
7."Take Your Time"Buddy Holly, Norman PettyClarke2:18
8."Don't You Even Care"Clint Ballard, Jr.Clarke2:27
9."Fifi the Flea"RansfordNash2:05
10."Stewball"Bob Yellin, Ralph Rinzler, John HeraldClarke, Nash, and Hicks3:05
11."I've Got a Way of My Own"RansfordClarke and Nash2:12
12."I Can't Let Go"Chip Taylor, Al GorgoniClarke and Nash2:26


US track listing

Side 1
  1. "I Can't Let Go"
  2. "That's How Strong My Love Is""
  3. "Running Through the Night" (L. Ransford)
  4. "Oriental Sadness (She'll Never Trust in Anybody No More)"
  5. "A Taste of Honey" (Bobby Scott, Ric Marlow)
  6. "Mr. Moonlight" (Roy Lee Johnson)
Side 2
  1. "Don't You Even Care"
  2. "Hard, Hard Year"
  3. "Take Your Time"
  4. "Fifi the Flea"
  5. "I Take What I Want"

Canadian track listing

Side 1
  1. "That's How Strong My Love Is""
  2. "Stewball"
  3. "Take Your Time"
  4. "Running Through the Night" (L. Ransford)
  5. "Fifi the Flea"
  6. "Look Through Any Window" (Graham Gouldman, Charles Silverman)
Side 2
  1. "A Taste of Honey" (Bobby Scott, Ric Marlow)
  2. "Hard, Hard Year"
  3. "I Take What I Want"
  4. "Oriental Sadness (She'll Never Trust in Anybody No More)"
  5. "I Can't Let Go"

Personnel

  • Allan Clarke – vocals, harmonica
  • Bobby Elliott – drums
  • Eric Haydock – bass guitar
  • Tony Hicks – lead guitar, vocals
  • Graham Nash – rhythm guitar, vocals

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu