Pagini

luni, 27 martie 2017

The Who - My Generation ( 1965 )



Track listing

All songs written by Pete Townshend, except where noted.
Side one
No.TitleLength
1."Out in the Street"2:31
2."I Don't Mind" (James Brown)2:36
3."The Good's Gone"4:02
4."La-La-La-Lies"2:17
5."Much Too Much"2:47
6."My Generation"3:18
Side two
No.TitleLength
7."The Kids Are Alright"3:04
8."Please, Please, Please" (Brown, Johnny Terry)2:45
9."It's Not True"2:31
10."I'm a Man" (Bo Diddley)3:21
11."A Legal Matter"2:48
12."The Ox" (Townshend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, Nicky Hopkins)3:50

Personnel

The Who
  • Roger Daltrey - lead vocals, harmonica
  • Pete Townshend - six and twelve-string acoustic and electric guitars, backing vocals, lead vocals on "A Legal Matter"
  • John Entwistle - bass guitar, backing vocals
  • Keith Moon - drums, percussion, backing vocals on "Instant Party Mixture"
Additional musicians
  • Perry Ford - piano on "I Can't Explain"
  • Nicky Hopkins - piano (except on "I Can't Explain")
  • The Ivy League - backing vocals on "I Can't Explain" and "Bald Headed Woman"
  • Jimmy Page - lead guitar on "Bald Headed Woman", rhythm guitar on "I Can't Explain"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu